Leviton Distribution Panel Mount Surge Protective Device - 240V/4 Wire
|(Model # 57240-DM3)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Distribution Panel Mount Surge Protective Device - 240V/4 Wire. Designed for installation at the service entrance and at branch panels, or as dedicated TVSS for critical equipment. Provides dedicated surge protection for each phase to neutral, phase to ground, and neutral to
ground in three-phase Wye AC systems.
- NEMA type 12 enclosure. module system board constructed of UL-approved, fire-retardant plastic
- Real-time diagnostics monitor power and suppression status for each phase
- Hybrid suppression circuitry with built-in redundancy provides complete protection for all phases—even if one module fails
- All module contacts are keyed to prevent mismatching when replacement modules are installed
- Dual-stage fusing protects primary and secondary TVSS circuits
- Clamping envelope tracks contour of the AC sine wave
- Equipped with optically isolated dry contacts rated 5A 120/240V AC for remote monitoring