Viking Surface Mount Handsfree Doorbox
|(Model # W-2000A)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
W-2000A is ideal for night doors, shipping/receiving departments, warehouses., residential applications or any security-sensitive entry, Designed to install on an unused trunk he input on Electronic or IA2 single or multiline 'No KSU' phones and PABX. When the 'Call' button is pressed the unit rings the phones up to 10 times (adjustable) or until answered.
The entry door boxes provide 24V talk battery permiting loop lengths in excess of 6300 foot, using 24 AWG twisted pair. The power included can be mounted up to 150 ft. from the unit using 24 AWG twisted pair. The units provide 3 REN output (enough to ring six .5 REN phones). To ring additional phones use model, VI-RG-10A Ring Booster. Power supply included.
- Microphone volume is provided
- 24 volt talk battery
- surface mount unit in a durable plastic case
- 20 Hz ring generator
- Can mount on a single gang electrical box
- Dimensions: 4' x 5.25' x 1.5'
- Microphone volume adjustment
- 45° terminal strip for easy wiring
- Adjustable number of rings (1-7) 3.0 REN
- Door/Gate entry system for any phone system
- Doorboxes generate up to ten rings on your telephones when the 'Call' button is pressed
- Provides standard ringing
- UPC Code: 615687220728
- For Enhanced Weather Protection version see Model # W-2000A-EWP