Channel Vision 2x8 Cable TV Amplified Splitter Wideband
|(Model # CVT-2-8WB)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
2x8 Bi-Directional Cable TV Amplified Splitter Wideband (CVT-2/8WB) has a built-in combiner for modulated signals. They allow IR signals to pass through the modulator input to the TV outputs, making it a perfect match for the E2200IR, E3200IR or E4200IR. The amplified splitter is designed to mount directly on any flat surface. With 8 amplified outputs you can connect multiple TV's including: HDTV, cable boxes, or cable modems.
- 8 Amplified outputs: 4.5 dB gain
- Increases signal strength
- Superior low signal to noise ratio
- Amplified return path from 5-42 MHz
- Advanced Bandwidth 5-1550 MHz
- Amplified Bi-directional return path (for use with cable modems and addressable cable boxes)
- Compatible with advanced wide bandwidth digital CATV systems
- Compatible with FiOSŪ TV Systems
- Supports 1 modulator input and 1 CATV input
- Allows IR pass through on the modulator input port