Legrand - Wiremold OmniBox Series Two-Gang Cast Iron Floor Box
|(Model # 880CS2-1)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Two-Gang cast iron floor box is fully adjustable. The Omnibox Floor Box Series provides an excellent activation solution when multiple services are required in open space areas.
- TopGuard protection an integral design which keeps out water, dirt and debris from the power and communication compartments
- Fully adjustable box before and after concrete pour adjustability
- Watertight cast-iron construction meets requirements for on grade or below grade application
- Two-gang configuration maximum flexibility, divider can be removed for greater capacity
- Supports multiservice applications
- Boxes and covers have been listed by Underwriters Laboratories Inc. to their standard UL514A, 514C, 514D, and Canadian standard C22.2
- Flush activation assemblies for carpet and tile
- Datacom connectivity options. Accepts industry standard and proprietary devices from a wide range of manufacturers
- A wide selection of data and bezel options available for use with Ortronics TracJack and Series II devices