Viking Professional 3-Channel Digital Voice Announcer
|(Model # DVA-1003B)
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Professional 3-Channel Digital Voice Announcer is a professional three port digital voice announcer specifically designed for ACD/UCD, auto attendant, intercept, night message, information provider applications and other PABX and Centrex announcement functions.
- 1 minute of record time per channel
- Will increase call handling capacity by answering on demand or during first ring and automatically adjusts announce cycle to message length
- Record and review announcements locally or remotely or download prerecorded announcements from a tape player
- Disconnects on CPC and provides instant "rewind" for the next caller
- Selectable ring delay
- Detects CPC signal and disconnects
- Callers may be transferred after the announcement
- Messages stored in non-volatile memory (no batteries required)
- Recording volume LED indicator for consistently high-quality recordings
- Recognizes handshake signals from virtually any PABX, Centrex or C.O. line
- Programmable to repeat announcement