Leviton Raintight While-In-Use Covers, GFCI
|(Model # 5977)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
This is a Raintight While-In-Use Cover available in either vertical or horizontal mounting positions and available with an extra deep cover. It is made from thermoplastic and all styles have a a self closing lid.
- 1-Gang Decora / GFCI Device Decora Wallplate
- Device mount
- Full compliance with UL, CSA, and NEC Section 410-57 requirements for damp and wet locations with cover closed
- Raintight while-in-use covers are NEMA 3R rated for use with unattended plugs engaged in "live" receptacles in wet or damp locations
- Weather-resistant gaskets
- Impact resistant thermoplastic construction
- Pre-installed gasket for easy, reliable installation
- Tongue and groove plate-to-cover construction
- Thermoplastic inserts prevent insect and debris accumulation
- Easy-grip self-closing covers come complete with durable, noncorrosive stainless steel screws and springs
- Mounting screws and rubber gasket included for fast, easy installation onto surface-mounted outdoor-type boxes or flush-mounted wall boxes
- Offset device opening (available with horizontal orientation only) for easier cord exit
- Available in Gray or Clear
- Standard width is 3.30 inches (83.8mm) by length of 6.59 inches (167.4mm). Standard depth is 2.88 inches (73.2mm). Extra deep depth is 3.75 inches (95.6mm).
Display all product SKU information
||Extra Deep Cover
| 5977-DGY || Vertical
| 5977-DCL || Vertical